Instant PDF download after purchase. No tablet included. No physical item shipped.
FOOD SCIENCE Study Guide for the RD Exam
In-depth study guide that covers food science for the RD exam - including physical and chemical properties of foods, inspections and grading standards, food preservation and packaging, food preparation, and biotechnology and genetic engineering.
Includes 12 study guide questions and 11 practice questions to engage you as you study the material
This study guide includes:
- Physical and chemical properties of foods (colloid systems, water, fruits and vegetables, sugars, cereals and flour, milk and dairy, eggs, meat, poultry and meat alternatives, fish, fats and oils, leavening agents, batters and doughs, beverages)
- Inspection and grading standards
- Food preservation and packaging
- Food preparation (moist heat, dry heat)
- Biotechnology and genetic engineering